DBX is tomorrow!
Since this is your first time attending DBX (ours too...), we put together a few tips and tricks to help you make the most of your first Dropbox developer conference.
Get a good night's rest
We’ve got an exciting day planned, from technical sessions to product demos to special guests. Registration and breakfast start at 9am, and Drew Houston will kick things off with his keynote right at 10:30am. Don’t be late!
Get to Fort Mason
All events, including general sessions and the afterparty, will take place at the historic Festival Pavilion at Fort Mason. There are a few ways to get there:
- MUNI: A number of different MUNI buses have stops directly next to Fort Mason.
- Cabs: It’s an easy ride from any part of the city.
- Car: There is a limited amount of paid parking available.
- Shuttles: We’re running shuttles every half hour between Civic Center, Caltrain, and Fort Mason.
- Walk: It’s supposed to be nice tomorrow!
The Dropbox engineering team will be available all day at the platform help desk to work with you on your app.
Bring your questions
Practice your Python
Or just go with jeans. Once the sessions end, we’ve got a full evening’s worth of good food, cold drinks, great company, and a few special musical guests. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!
Wear your party pants
// Copy link